Monday, July 24, 2017

What's Your Favorite Place to Read?


This past weekend, my BFSF sent me this photo, of her daughter, my goddaughter, reading on the beach. It was such a lovely and candid photo of her, doing one of my favorite things, and it got me thinking...




What is my favorite place to read?

The other day I blogged about my dream reading space, but since I don't yet have my reading nook, I've read just about any and everywhere. Let's see how many places I can list...
  1. couch
  2. bed
  3. in the bathroom, yup you guessed right...on the toilet
  4. my deck
  5. airport
  6. airplane
  7. doctor's office
  8. at the pool
  9. at the beach
  10. waiting for my car to get an oil change
  11. driver's license office
  12. library
  13. dentist's office
  14. school
  15. husband's office
  16. in my car
  17. by the fireplace
  18. on the train
  19. bookstore
  20. cafe
  21. at the park, on a blanket, under a tree
  22. at the nail salon
  23. at the hair salon
  24. restaurant
  25. hammock
And of all the places I've read, my most favorite happens to be...my bed!

No comments: