Sunday, July 20, 2014

Got Pictures?


I LOVE taking pictures, but a certain someone I know takes that to a whole notha level.

Her iPhone is always in reach.

In fact now that I think about it, her phone is always in her hands!

She is always poised and ready to take a selfie...or 20.

And pictures....the camera doesn't stop clicking.

Really.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding.


Do you have a girlfriend like that?

Well you know what I'm talking about.

And you just may appreciate this.

But if you don't, then you may not want to go any further because you may be a little put off with the number of photos you're about to see.

As soon as we arrived in New Jersey, my BFSF was ready to capture each moment of our time together.

I'm not exaggerating!

We've only been in Jersey for two days, and I can't even tell you the number of pictures I've taken with her.

Here are just SOME of the photos.

First there was our Friday fun night...





We even got our children involved.


Then the next morning, we laid in the hammock in the backyard for more photo fun.









The thing about us is... it doesn't take a lot for us to have a good time.

We just need each other. 

And the laughter continued later that day and night at Bowcraft Amusement Park.



Check out our color coordinated outfits! 






I laughed so hard this day, going from each thrilling ride to the next.

I truly had an amusing time.






I can't wait to see what the next few days will bring!

No comments: