Saturday, April 2, 2022

Current Obsessions


Here are three of my current obsessions...

I love to mix and match my jewelry. I have collected many pieces over the years, so I can go months and even years without wearing some of them. I love returning to these personalized, stackable, beaded bracelets. I got two new ones recently, and I love the versatility of stacking them with other metals. These are definitely some of my favorites to wear. 


Second, I love anything that is easy and saves me lots of time. I am totally hooked on these gloss gel strips from Dashing Diva. Since I discovered them weeks ago, I have worn them every day. See my next post for my review of these strips plus a comparison with another brand. I am totally OBSESSED with these. Dashing Diva needs to pay me for being their spokesperson. I have recommended this product to so many of my friends and colleagues. 




And finally, I'm obsessed with these cute little succulents, and I am determined to keep this one alive! I've had this one since January, and my trick of only spraying it with water every few days has been working. This plant is now part of the family. I keep it in my classroom by my big window. My students have affectionately named him Fred, so I have no choice but to keep him alive. 

No comments: