Saturday, October 10, 2015

What to Do on a Rainy Day



As we face another wet and soggy day in the A-T-L, I'm considering all the things I could do on this rainy day...





Go window shopping at a mall.

Spend countless hours at a bookstore, sipping a chai tea latte, picking up book after book and reading the first line of the first page.

Go see the movie, The Intern or The Perfect Guy.

Stay home under the covers and watch any movie "On Demand."

Finish the book, Lock and Key, I'm currently reading.

Meditate.

Go for a run in the rain; after all, it's not like it's pouring right now.

Go roller-skating.

Meet a friend for coffee, tea...or lunch.

Write a few blog posts and schedule them over the next few days.

Complete a review game challenge for my kids on Tuesday for their upcoming interim.

Do housework. Laundry. Grocery shopping. Not really feeling that!

Only I won't be doing many of the above. I'll probably end up doing the latter...out of sheer necessity.

And I find that while I often crave "me time," once I get that time, I end up missing my two guys!

What's with that!

#lovemyboys

No comments: