Monday, April 23, 2018

Royal Baby Number Three

Image result for kate middleton baby

Kate though. Can we please talk about the Duchess of Cambridge for just a moment...

Yes...if you're a true friend of mine, then you know I'm a fan of the royal family!  Today, baby number three entered the world with almost everyone (okay maybe not everyone!) pausing for the moment when Kate would usher in the new prince. And yes, I was patiently waiting for said occasion.
It was reported that Kate (I know, I talk about her as if we're BFF!)...Her Royal Highness...left the hospital just seven hours after giving birth. She walked out looking rather stunning, glowing and in heels! Who does that after just giving birth! That royal family must have some special kinda baby delivery system going on at St. Mary's Hospital. Do you know any new mom that walks out of a hospital looking like that? Okay maybe a celebrity...but surely no ordinary woman I know. Puh lease you know most women would be leaving the hospital looking all jacked up and tired as....  
Okay, I'm just kidding!
But all jokes aside, Kate looked great. Things were no different with Prince George in 2013...
Image result for kate middleton prince george

...and with Princess Charlotte in 2015.

royal baby

Kate, I love your style. You make delivering babies look effortless, elegant and ethereal. Congratulations on your growing family!

Call me. Maybe?

No comments: