Thursday, October 22, 2015

Find the Minion




Hello!

I have truly missed blogging, but I have been trying to get out from under the piles, and piles, of papers I have yet to grade. Literally.

So because I just couldn't resist, here's a quick post about something fun we've been doing at our house...




We recently went to a birthday party, and got to take home a tiny minion. Buddy Roller hid him in an open area in his room, but because the yellow guy is so tiny, I couldn't find him.

Well anyway...Roller was so tickled silly that I couldn't spot the minion, and pretty soon we started making a game of it. Each day someone different hides the minion, and we all get to take part in the goofy fun. And we have rules too. He has to be in an open area, uncovered, and only in Roller's room...for now. You think he would be easy to spot. Not at all!

And so...

The minion shenanigans continue...

You should try it.





No comments: