Monday, January 31, 2022

A Tip for Keeping Succulents Alive

 I  don't know about you, but I cannot keep succulents alive...

I have houseplants much older than my son (he's 12!), but somehow these cute little plants can't survive in my care for longer than a month. Sometimes I over-water them, and at other times it seems I don't water them enough. 

I had almost given up when I noticed a colleague of mine had thriving plants! I asked her how she did it, and she told me her tip...a spray bottle of water! She says she sprays the succulents every few days with water and that seems to work pretty well for her. 

Last week, I went to Walmart and bought a very inexpensive spray bottle from the travel section. I have been spraying my little cutie ever since, and even though it's only been a week, I have a pretty good feeling about this!

No comments: