Tuesday, February 1, 2022

What Are Your Quirks?


Besides washing my hands a lot and doing this weird thing, there's something else that's peculiar about me...

I swallow rather loudly.

Yes. I do. You may say that that's not so strange, but it is for me. Picture this. The room is quiet, as in there's a serious work session going on or even an interview. You go to take a sip of water, and the sound of your swallow is embarrassingly obvious and loud!

You may say that no one else can really hear it but me, but I beg to differ because my 12 year-old son confirms it every time I swallow.  He reminds me, "You swallow so loud!" 

I'm very self-conscious about it, and when I try to swallow a little less loud, it seems it just makes it worse. 

Read this post to find out another strange thing about me, and I've met only one other person who does this peculiar thing I do...wash hands before using the restroom!

I wasn't kidding when I said I was complicated! I am perfectly imperfect. 

No comments: