Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Three Songs

Lately, I've been listening to these three songs, over and over again...

The first one is You Say by Lauren Daigle. It is such a beautiful song and the words are just what I need to hear when I start to doubt myself. It's a feel good anthem when you're having a really bad day.


The second song is Memories by Maroon Five. When I hear this song, it reminds me of those who are no longer with us. The ones I miss, who I can't talk to or see, but I know one day we'll be reunited again.


And the last one is Love My Life by Demarco. This song was played at June's funeral, and every time I hear it, I'm reminded to be thankful and grateful for my life. The ups and the downs, and all that comes with it.  And I think of June and how short her life was, and the legacy she left to laugh, invest time in people, volunteer and entertain. Great lessons from a special woman who had a big heart for serving others. 

No comments: