Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Catching Rays


As soon as school let out, we took a quick trip to the beach...

...and it was everything I needed to start the summer off right.




We literally stayed on the beach for two days.


If we weren't on the beach, you could find us around the hotel playing games like Tic-tac-toe, Cornhole and table tennis. 

I read a good thriller, and one night we walked along the shore in the dark.  Each night we went in search of the sun setting on the most beautiful and colorful horizon. 


On our last full day, I stayed on the beach until the sun started its descent. I covered up with hotel  towels and dozed off to the sounds of seagulls, kids squealing with delight and the calming sounds of the waves racing to the shoreline.


I really wasn't kidding when I said I could live on the beach. It IS my happy place!

No comments: