Monday, May 16, 2022

The Best Thing I Ate Last Month

 

The best thing I ate last month was... 

...the chicken and waffles at Flavor Rich Restaurant in Suwanee. 

Months ago, a colleague texted me that we had to go to this restaurant. She said the food was really good, but more importantly, it would photograph well for the Gram. She knows me so well!

After setting a date to go, we met on a Saturday, but the wait was over TWO hours long!!! We didn't plan on waiting that long, and we were starving, so we decided to go somewhere else.

On our second attempt, we met on a weekday at 10:30 in the morning, and we were seated right away. The service was great, and the food was picture perfect and delicious! I will definitely go back as there are other dishes I want to try like the shrimp and grits, lobster and waffles, the shrimp po boy and the crab cake benny.

No comments: