Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tip #6 - Let Them Help You





Almost every class has one. They are willing and able, and they want to help. And this brings me to another tip from a so-called veteran teacher...




Let your students help you!

Almost every class I have ever taught had one or more students who were willing to help me do anything. I mean no task was too trivial or mundane.

From sharpening pencils to straightening my bookshelf, from cutting paper to filing them, from cleaning my white board to cleaning every desk, from handing out paper to re-organizing a storage cabinet, from making foldables to punching three holes in a ginormous stack of paper...students can help make your life easier.

So the next time you're in a rush to do something (because aren't you always?), just ask a few students to help you. They won't mind. Trust me!

No comments: