Monday, September 5, 2016

Pic of the Day - Dinner and Questions


I don't know about you, but I look forward to having someone else cook dinner for a change. There's just something about having good food (that I didn't make) that gets me excited. That, plus good company and thought provoking questions to mull over...


So tonight, after a delicious dinner, that was, by the way, finger lickin' good, we gathered around our friends' dinner table, and while our boys played, we engaged ourselves in some really good Q and A. The questions were written for children, I guess, as a way to have meaningful conversations at dinnertime.  But tonight...the adults were the ones put to the test. The "game" took on a playful twist when husbands had to answer for their wives, and vice versa.  Some of the questions were:
  1. What do you like about yourself? Why?
  2. What's one thing you can't live without?
  3. If you could change one family rule, what would it be?
  4. Which is more valuable - money or happiness?
  5. What do you like best about your spouse?
The questions got us talking and laughing, and most of all, I think the questions got us to appreciate our husbands, and that is something we don't do enough. It was a fun activity, and I suggest you do this the next time you get together with friends.

No comments: