Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Collecting Moments 6


Buddy Roller and I started reading this book a few days ago, and we love it!!!



I have always loved reading books to and with Buddy Roller, but now I'm super excited that we get to read the first book that's a little more grown up than your traditional picture book.  At first, my announcement of reading this book brought whines and protests, but once we read chapter one, we were both hooked! We've started out by reviewing the chapter we read the night before, then we read the next chapter, and then we both share our predictions of what's to come.

Last night, after reading about Matilda's scheme to get back at her father, Buddy Roller reacted with a, "Wowch!" And for those of you who don't know, that's a "wow" and an "ouch" combined. Yup. The book is that good!

We're already planning to read our next book, by the same author. Love reading and love doing it even more with my son!

No comments: