Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Wedding Vibes

It's been years since the Hubs and I got away, without kid...

...but for two short days we took a quick flight to attend my cousin's wedding. Even though it was a super short getaway, we had a good time and made the most of it. 

First of all, I don't know about you, but I love weddings. Anything to do with love, count me in! The venue was gorgeous and Florida hot! It was outdoors, I did melt (I kid you not!), but that didn't stop us from dancing the night away.

We clean up nicely, don't you think?

Here's my cousin and proud mama of the bride...

The Hubs was not only my wedding date, but he was also my personal photographer (and I was his).  Look how beautiful it was outside...




It was such a blessing to be a witness at this young couple's wedding. T and J, wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and growing old together in this love journey!

No comments: