Thursday, February 12, 2015

An Early Valentine


My valentine showed up two days early! And wow, I am so surprised. And pleasantly so!

Leave it to the Hubs to always have an element of surprise...having roses delivered to me at school, days before Valentine's Day, knowing full well I wouldn't be expecting them.  He is so thoughtful, and I feel so loved. Really.

I am a lucky girl, and I need to record these moments so that I can be reminded of just how special he is and to never take him for granted. Reminders are good because God knows it can be so easy to forget in the midst of "life."

So this gives me pause today. This makes me reflect today on love and relationships. Appreciate your spouse or special someone, and try to never forget those special moments because we do need to remember them when the going gets tough.

Happy day before Friday!

No comments: