Sunday, May 7, 2017

What I Want for Mother's Day


This year I'm taking all the guesswork out of Mother's Day and letting my husband and son know just what I want...




Three things are on my wish list.

1. A silver bar necklace, 18 inches in length with an adjustable chain. There are so many styles of this necklace, and I'm telling The Hubs and Buddy Roller to choose one, that way it will be special.



2. Philosophy's Amazing Grace Eau de Parfum set because the fragrance is fresh, clean and just lovely, and it makes me smile every time I get a whiff of it. Seriously!


3. Finally, I'd love to spend some time with my boys here or take a bike ride here and snap lots of pictures and selfies!

And for my mom and mother-in-law, I'm sending them a truly special keepsake, one they will enjoy for years and years to come. I wish I could tell you, but that would just ruin their surprise.

No comments: