Tuesday, August 2, 2022

New Year, New Traditions


This school year, I'm doing something new...

I normally write notes to my students at the end of the year. This time around, I'm writing a positive note to each of my homeroom students for the first day of school. 

The message is short and sweet.  And while it didn't take me a long time to do, I hope it goes a long way to building positive relationships with my students. From day one.  

I'm hoping for a magical year with my sixth graders...full of learning, trying new things and growing together. I also hope that I continue to find ways to work smarter not harder and do better at balancing life during the year.  

I met my 6th graders yesterday at open house. I was so excited to meet them, and you know what? I have a feeling that this year is going to be a great one. 

No comments: