Sunday, May 11, 2014

For Mom



Mom, this is for you...





For all your hard work, sleepless nights, and unconditional love. 

For wiping my tears and snotty nose and giving me countless hugs and words of encouragement. 

For giving the best you could every day even when you sometimes felt your best wasn't good enough.

For loving me through my rebellious years, even when I wasn't kind to you.

For never giving up on me even when I wanted to.

For your unwavering patience, gosh how did you do it!

For teaching me right from wrong and the importance of serving others.

For all you did for me, I finally understand all your sacrifices.

For Mom, thank you.


Now that I'm a mom, I realize what that truly means.

From continued hard work and sleepless nights to unconditional love. 

From wiping tears and giving countless hugs to words of encouragement. 

For giving the best I can every day even when I sometimes feel my best isn't good enough.

For loving Buddy Roller through the terrible twos, threes and beyond.

For always encouraging him even when he wants to give up. 

For the little patience I have to praying for more patience I need.

For teaching him right from wrong and always trying to be his role model.

For all I do and continue to do, I hope it's good enough.


For Buddy Roller, I hope I can be the greatest mom for you.

No comments: