Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's Already A Great Day


It's already a great day on this my 41st birthday, and I want to write down everything I'm feeling right at this very moment.

This is what I found waiting for me downstairs this morning and it just warmed my heart. I just love little surprises!





The Hubs has a great sense of humor, and this card captured that. It's almost as if the author knew who he was writing the card for!


And Buddy Roller's card really made my heart melt. So sweet, and I loved how he signed his name, and how he drew those cute little hearts.

I also received phone calls and text messages from all the special people in my life...my mom, my sister (we share the same birthday too), my BFSF and dear friends. Gosh, I'm feeling really special today.

And then on my way to work, I played one of my favorite songs in the car. I had it blasting, and I felt really happy. This song always puts me in a good mood.


It's already a great day.  Have yourself a happy Wednesday!

No comments: