Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Comics


I love listening to Buddy Roller speak. He is very entertaining, and he loves to talk with his hands moving up and down and all around. I also love the sound of his voice. It's amusing how he stretches out the syllables of his words, and his inflection changes as he is explaining anything, really, from a 5-year old's perspective. Does your little one do that? 

Just this week we had the cutest conversation. Though it was very brief, it tickled me silly.

Me: What's that sound?

It's Daddy upstairs.

Me: What is he doing up there?

Maybe he's turning into an elephant.

Me: No way! What do elephants eat?

Leaves from trees. And then they take a mud bath.

Me: Why on earth would they do that?

(Laughing) They do...otherwise they would get very hot.

(By the way, I love the use of his word "otherwise".)

Me. And who told you that?

I saw it on Wild Kratts!

And there you go! Who said watching TV wasn't any good for children?

No comments: