Thursday, January 1, 2015

Just Six Words

In the midst of taking down the tree on New Year's Day.

Happy New Year!

So here's my plan for the month of January. I'm going to be posting six word memoirs this month. That means I'm going to "try" to post every day but just six words at a time. And maybe if I'm truly inspired, I will post two six word memoirs.  These memoirs are short, fun and right to the point and really just sum up your life at that particular moment. You should try it!

I'm doing this to challenge myself. I can be a little OCD at times...I tend to over-analyze everything, and something that should only take me a few minutes can turn into a much longer time...just because. I rewrite text messages, I over edit these blog posts way too much, I clean my house before every family trip because I love coming home to a clean house, and no matter what time we get back from a trip/vacation....I have to unpack.

So...in an attempt to live a much simpler and less OCD life, and to spend a little less time on this blog (that only my mom reads) here go my six word memoirs for the month of January, starting now:

What goes up, must come down.


Do something amazingly different this year!

No comments: