Sunday, April 13, 2014

Priceless Expressions

Southern Style Biscuit Benedict

It's the weekend, and we decided to stop at one of our favorite haunts, Flying Biscuit Cafe...




Over a delicious breakfast with my beautiful family, I decided to capture some random and memorable photos of Buddy Roller.


He wasn't having it.


He was more interested in coloring, completing his maze and playing tic-tac-toe with The Hubs than smiling for me and the camera.


He seriously ignored my pleas to take a picture.

I remember, not so long ago, when he would always pose and smile for the camera. Gosh, it's amazing how fast he is growing up and changing. 

He's coming into his own.


And then this silly face! 

Okay...well at least he looked up for that shot.


And then, finally, he did it. He stopped. Looked at the camera. And smiled for his Mama. Awwwww, how I love love this kid so very much. 

This mom is enjoying every moment with this handsome boy and truly savoring these special moments. 

No comments: