Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Current Obsessions



Here are five things I'm currently obsessed with...


One. Family time. My mom's in town, and I'm soaking up every moment with her. Today, three generations took a refreshing stroll in the park. It was a beautiful day, both literally and figuratively.

Two. This Jamaican signature dish...ackee and saltfish and fried dumplings! Did I mention, my mom is in town! 

Three. Strawberry salad.  These red delicious berries just add something extra special to mixed greens. I also add raisins, cucumbers, carrots and slivered almonds. Yum!

Four. Essie's Chinchilly nail polish. It's granite grey color is a perfect shade for fall. I've worn this color for the past few weeks, and because Essie doesn't chip or crack, my manicure is good for several days. Love it!


And finally. Five. These fiery red maple trees. They are everywhere, and every time I see them, I just have to stop and marvel at their beauty!


Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: