Friday, December 5, 2014

Treasured Times


I had a rare chance to take The Roller to school today.  It was exciting for me! Because of my schedule, The Hubs usually takes him.  This morning, we all rode in the car together, we parked across the street, and then I walked the little guy over.


I love that he looks forward to going to school.  I couldn't imagine it any other way.  Just this morning, he was giddy with laughter...even singing...as he got ready for school.  I just love his positive personality...it's infectious!


I love this little guy, and I hope the world will always be kind to him.



This evening, I'm enjoying the last night with my mom while she's in town.  We have a Jamaican meal of oxtails and rice and peas, family, and each other.  I'm sure I'll be a little sad tomorrow when she leaves, but there'll be more joyful get-togethers again.

Whatever your plans are, have a great weekend!

No comments: