Sunday, December 14, 2014

Good Times


My sister sent me this photo a couple of days ago.  It was taken while my mom was here just last week.  Man, we had a good time! Another one of those treasured times in my life.

These two...my mom and my sister...are some special people in my heart. It's moments like these that really put things in perspective for me.  Family. Love. Good times.

You can kinda see me in the background...barely...photo bomb style.  I was really happy that night.  I remember it vividly.  Some really dear friends (we've known them since I was a little girl in Jamaica) had stopped by, and we were all reminiscing and taking photos. We knew it was a special moment, one to be treasured because we are not all together as often as life permits.  So...we take photos to cherish these times.

And this photo captures the joy I feel when I'm around these two.

Good times indeed.

No comments: