Thursday, June 22, 2017

I'm Dreaming of Waco



I want to let you in on a little secret of mine...






I've been dreaming of visiting Waco, Texas!

I would love to see Magnolia Market at the Silos in person, browse the retail store, taste one of Joanna's cupcakes made from her own personal recipe, tour some of the "Fixer Uppers" (I know! Wishful thinking!), and maybe even spot the husband and wife duo while sightseeing in Waco. I know the Gaines also have a restaurant in the works. How cool is that!

The first time I had ever heard the name Joanna Gaines, I had no idea who she was. It started purely out of curiosity that I learned about her, and then later got hooked on the hit TV show, Fixer Upper on HGTV. You can read all about it here.

Chip and Joanna are such a sweet, sweet couple, and their book, The Magnolia Story, is a true testament of their love and commitment to each other and their family, their hard work, and their faith. I read this book in May, and it's an endearing story about how they met, their values, and how they grew their business out of passion and true hard work.

I'll let you know if my dream becomes a reality!

No comments: