Thursday, February 18, 2021

Questions Oprah Should Ask Harry and Meghan


Good news! Harry and Meghan are expecting baby number two. Even better news? The famous couple is  sitting down with Oprah Winfrey for a "90-minute" interview that will air next month...


I've been anxiously awaiting this moment for a long time. A sit down interview with Meghan Markle since she left the spotlight.  If you've been following my blog, you know that I'm a fan of anything to do with the royal family.  I've been fascinated with Harry and Meghan's love story since they started dating.

I know not everyone loves this couple. It seems the British tabloids hate her, and here in the states, she's both adored and I think misunderstood. Regardless of how you feel about her, I've been disappointed they left the royal family, partly for selfish reasons...I don't get to "see" much of them now that they're trying to live a more private life. 

And now that Oprah is set to interview the famous couple, I hope she'll ask these questions that I'm just dying to know:
  1. Whose idea was it (really) to leave the royal family?
  2. Is it a decision either of you regret?
  3. What do you miss most about royal life?
  4. Does Meghan miss having her own Instagram account?
  5. Does Meghan miss acting? Will she return to it one day?
  6. How has Harry adjusted to life outside the monarchy? What are some big challenges?
  7. You both look happy all the time. Do you fight about anything?
  8. What's Kate really like? Do Meghan and Kate get along?
  9. Meghan, a few of your friendships appear to have been impacted since you and Harry got married. Can you talk about that? Are you still friends with Jessica Mulroney? Priyanka Chopra?
  10. Name your biggest highs and lows since getting married.
I know Oprah will ask some revealing questions, but I doubt we'll get the whole truth. I expect answers will be rehearsed and diplomatic. I also suspect that no matter what Harry and Meghan say, the media, tabloids and haters will analyze and dissect everything!!!

No matter what, I'm looking forward to the interview. I can't wait to see the lovely couple, the baby bump and surely baby Archie will hopefully make a small appearance. 

No comments: