Wednesday, February 17, 2021

What I've Been Missing Most During Covid

 

After a long day in the classroom and several Zoom meetings while talking (breathlessly!) through my mask, I've been longing to wear...

...lipstick or lip gloss. But that doesn't go well with wearing a mask. 

They say you always want what you can't have, and while I'm not a big makeup girl, I miss having the option to color my lips. Some days I dream of wearing a bright color even though that's not typically me. Maybe it's because I have to wear a mask everyday, and I want to rebel against this restriction.

A friend suggested wearing eye shadow since that's all people can see anyway, but that's not really me. One day (hopefully soon!), when this is all over, I cannot wait to paint my lips, face the world with a huge smile and go a whole day without wearing a mask!

No comments: