Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring Break Faves


Tomorrow I'll return to school after having a glorious ten day break from life. I'm sure my middle schoolers will be just thrilled to get back to school, and I can't wait to face their lovely pre-teen moods on Monday. Sounds like fun, right?

So on this eve before returning to work, I'm thinking about all the things I appreciated while on spring break:
  1. I didn't have to set an alarm clock for 10 days; in fact, most days I wasn't even aware of the day...or time! 
  2. I didn't have to rush and eat my lunch and use the restroom in under 20 minutes.
  3. I could use the restroom whenever I wanted.
  4. I could take a nap.
  5. Lounge by the pool.
  6. Walk on the beach.
  7. Eat. Eat. Eat.
  8. Play board games with my family.
  9. Stay up late.
  10. Spend good quality time with my family.
Here are more photos if you'd like to see...















No comments: