Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Words Have Power



Dr. Eula Gueye.  She's been a person I've admired and respected for years. But next school year, she will no longer be around to support us, mentor us, have our backs! She will be sorely missed. By me. By many...




And her last words, to me, last week, on her last day, were, "There are big things ahead for you."

Wow. Coming from her. That is huge. It means a lot.

Words have power. I can't let her down. I accept it. There are big things ahead.

I have a new teaching assignment next school year. I've already started moving into my new space, and this time, it's a room with a view. Although I'm very nervous about next year, I'm ready for a change. Ready to grow. Ready to learn from my past mistakes. And ready for big things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But why? Because Dr. Gueye