Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Simply Beautiful


Natalie Babbitt once said, "Like all magnificent things, it's very simple."




I came across this quote on a colleague's Instagram post, and it pretty much sums up my feelings about how simple things are truly beautiful...

It was just supposed to be some ordinary mother-son time at the park. We packed Buddy Roller's helmet, scooter, and his soft, cushion-y football that he loves to throw around.  But this was no ordinary thing.  I couldn't miss it, even if I tried. Like a canvas that some brilliant artist spent hours painting and trying to duplicate, the horizon, the sun setting, and the array of colors that lit the evening sky was just...simply B-E-A-Utiful.  I felt compelled to capture the beautiful landscape that was right before my eyes.













Simply. Beautiful.

No comments: