Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Current Obsessions


My obsessions (things I can't get enough of, or things that make life a little happier) change from time to time. Right now, here are five things I'm currently obsessed with...




1.  Perfect summer bag for a busy mom, on the go.




2.  This crunchy and chewy granola. It's sooo good over low-fat yogurt, or solo, as a snack you can grab and go.


3.  A long wearing lip gloss for the summer. Love the shade, "First Date."




4.  My first book of the summer is proving to be a great page turner; I just want to read it non-stop, to the last page, without any interruptions.




5.  Finally. Sushi. I can't get enough of it. Here's my favorite new haunt for getting it! If you're on a date, get sushi for two, served in a boat! It has a beautiful presentation.





No comments: