Sunday, April 5, 2020

Why I Love Chrissy Teigen


She may be someone women love to hate. She's beautiful, rich, married to John Legend, and she appears to have it all.  Let me tell you all the reasons why I love Chrissy Teigen...

For one. She is freaking entertaining! I have followed her on Instagram for years, and there is no shortage of humor...jaw dropping unbelievable insane content.  Believe me!  Just the other night, she took a lollipop and just went to town on it, slathering it over her lips, multiple times, and running it over and over her tongue, all while making strange moaning sounds. I get it; she's bored. Just like the rest of America right now.

Two. She's vulnerable and authentic. Who shares with the world that they have a cold sore on their tongue? She does. Who shares their pimple with the world? She does. Who shares that she has not been able to get her nails done, for the first time in 30 years due to COVID-19? She does. And yes, that is the most unimportant thing in the world right now, but coming from Chrissy, it just doesn't bother me that much. She is a refreshing distraction from life right now. A few years ago, she shared with the world her struggles with postpartum depression, proving she is just like the rest of us. Of course she is! I never get why the tabloids always say that celebrities are just "like us." She is real. Uncensored. And pretty hilarious, if you ask me.

Three. She doesn't take herself too seriously. I feel like what you see is what you get. In addition to posting beautiful pictures of her and her family, she also posts the unflattering stuff. She is always wearing silk robes (or a towel!!!) around the house while cooking or playing around on The Gram. It's like she doesn't like wearing clothes. Chrissy, why don't you like clothes??? Her silk robes  sometimes reveal a little too much. The other day on Instagram, she mentioned that her cleavage was like the shape of the letter W because of her sagging bosom. OMG LMBO!

Finally. It seems like she's always cooking! Have you seen her Insta Stories? I want to make all her dishes. I've made her chicken lettuce wraps several times, and they are every bit as spicy, savory and delicious as they appear.

There's so much more I love about Chrissy...her adorable kids Luna and Miles, the way she pokes fun and laughs at her mom's accent, the relationship between her and John and how he sings his "headband of the day" song for her.

But the one thing I can't stand about Chrissy? Her laugh! It is sooo annoying!!! Have you heard it? Oh my gosh.

Overall, Chrissy I love you! Keep doing your thing. You are entertaining millions and we (at least I) appreciate it. Keep the laughs coming!!!

No comments: