Friday, April 17, 2020

What Have You Missed Most?


What is the first thing you'll do when this quarantine is lifted?

Are you just dying to eat out at your favorite restaurant? What loved one or friend will you see first?

I've really missed eating out. Of course there's still take-out, but it's not the same as sitting at a table and having a hot meal placed in front of you. I love cold and soggy fries...said no one ever!!!


My family and I miss our trips to get our favorite burgers and fries. I love mine dressed with onion straws, jalapenos, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mayo.  I know this is something we're all looking forward to, especially Buddy Roller who always gets a root beer float. 


I've been dreaming of tacos, chips and salsa!


And...I really miss spicy Indian food! My friend and I love to visit this restaurant and have their lunch buffet.  I don't typically do buffets, but I made an exception for this place.  We always eat way too much and hardly have any room left for their delicious rice pudding and flan.  This comfort food always hits the spot!

No comments: