Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Re-adjusting from Vacay


I'mmm baaaaaack!!!

Back from vacation...that is. Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello and let you know I'll try to get back to regular blogging soon.

We returned home a few days ago, and I've been trying to adjust to reality after living the "vacay life" for almost two weeks. It's hard! So I've been in a little funk, and this is the other reason why I haven't been writing...


This book has me hooked!


This book has been on my "to read" list for quite some time, and now I'm wondering why I took so long to discover this author!  I just love her style of writing...so much so...that I'm also reading this book...at the same time! This is a first for me.

I'll be posting vacay photos soon. In the meantime, I'll be reading and thinking back to this lovely day on the beach with family.

Love. Love. Love.  The beach.



No comments: