Sunday, August 2, 2015

Grown Up Teeth and All


I've been wondering when this day would come. It seems all of Buddy Roller's friends and classmates were already losing theirs, but his were taking their time...

And then just this morning, it happened! Two of his upper front teeth are definitely shaking.

Sigh...

I can't decide how I feel about this. On one hand it's another exciting milestone. On the other...I'm wistful about him getting older, growing more independent, and needing me less...and less.

Double sigh...

He's really growing up. Too fast if you ask me.

I guess I better enjoy this sweet smile. Who knows what will happen when those two very big central incisors push their way through. I've seen his x-rays and those suckers are ginormous!!!

I'll keep you posted...

No comments: