Saturday, July 19, 2014

What's Up Windsor!!! Windsor, CT That Is


It's been a fun summer traveling and seeing family and dear friends.

Once we got back from Jamaica, we decided to take a trip up North for more fun and adventures.

First stop, good ole Windsor, Connecticut.



That's where I went to high school, and then college in nearby New Britain.

My mom still lives in Windsor, and I have a lot of close friends there as well.

It was great seeing my mom, to be spoiled by her and the way she cares for everyone, showing us love by way of filling our stomachs with her wonderful, home cooked meals.  

Also wonderful to see was her connecting and bonding with Buddy Roller.

When it was time to leave, a solemn and tearful Buddy Roller told us, "I'm sad to leave grandma."

It was bittersweet.

He would eventually cry himself to sleep on our drive from CT.

Here are some photos from our Windsor trip.



These were taken at The Children's Musuem in West Hartford. 










You cannot come to Windsor and NOT have famous Wilson's Pizza.  Sooooo good.

And what's a visit to New England without a lobster roll with sweet potatoes fries?


Next stop...New York to see more family and then New Jersey, home of my BFSF!!!

I hope you love pictures because when we get together, the photos don't stop.

Every moment is a photo opportunity worth capturing.

That's how we roll.

No comments: