Friday, July 11, 2014

Make Someone's Day - 5


If you feed them, they will come.

As a teacher, I don't know what it is about the work day that gives me some serious munchies.

I love to eat, and I know my colleagues do as well.

During the school year, we have been lucky enough to be fed by many local organizations and churches for special occasions like teacher appreciation week, for example.

But nothing is as special as getting some sweet treats when least expected.

Usually an email is sent to all staff and faculty that a treat is in the teacher's lounge.

There will be a mad dash to get you some and if you're too slow to get there, well...there will be none left.



So on day five of my challenge, I decided to deliver two boxes of assorted donuts to the staff and teachers at my son's school.

I hope it will be an unexpected treat that brings a smile to dozens of teachers.

I hope a sweet tooth, or two, will be satisfied.

And I hope it makes someone's day.

No comments: