Friday, July 25, 2014

Jamaica on My Mind


If you're a teacher and you live in the South, then you'll soon be heading back to school.

That's three days to be exact!

And if you live in the North, well then you have like another month or so of summer to go.

Such a disparity!

I'd much rather do it like they do up North.

So...as I count down my remaining days of freedom and gear up for yet another crazy and hectic school year, I can't help but think of our summer vacay in Jamaica.


While I'm back at work, fighting time and deadlines to get my classroom ready, it will be blazing and sizzling in Hotlanta and I'm sure I'll be wishing I was on the beach cooling off instead of being stuck inside a building working.

And because I didn't post hardly any of the hundreds of pictures I took in Jamaica, why not post just some of them now?

We did go to Gram-Paw's house, and we did visit family, but most of our time was spent at the comfortable and inviting all inclusive resort, The Oasis at Sunset in Montego Bay.

If you are a family with young children, I highly recommend this tranquil and tropical resort.

Everything is included.

That means unlimited food and drinks all day plus all water sports and activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and sail-boating.

In addition, there are at least five restaurants on the property that you can make reservations for on any night of the week to take a culinary tour of what Jamaican chefs have to offer.

See for yourself and let me know if Jamaica is a place you would like to visit.













































No comments: