Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Randoms


How's your weekend going?

Have you done anything fun?

We spent our weekend catching up with friends and family.

This morning after church and over poached eggs and "moon dusted" potatoes, I discovered some cool artwork that's for sale at Flying Biscuit in Norcross.





Check out these colorful and decorative pieces if you're looking for local and original art.  Prices and contact information are conveniently posted if interested.

By the way, there're some really delicious coffee beverages here too.


I tried the Nutty Latte with hazelnut, almond, white chocolate and expresso. And let's not forget a generous serving of whip cream. I had already eaten half the whip cream before I snapped the photo.  What's a drink without this light and frothy topping, right!


Next we attended a birthday party for one of Buddy Roller's neighborhood friends at Stars and Strikes.


This was a first for me, and I was pleasantly surprised.  There's a whole lot to occupy the little ones including bowling, laser tag, bumper cars, and even an arcade.


Up next... we're heading to yet another birthday get together.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: