Friday, August 1, 2014

Meet Your Teacher


What an exciting day!

We attended Buddy Roller's orientation for kindergarten, and we had the chance to meet his teacher today.

Mrs. Woodard is a veteran teacher with over 20 years of experience.

With the short time we spent with her today, filling out paperwork, and asking questions, I could tell she has a wonderful personality.

You cannot imagine how happy I was to meet her.

Watching her interact with parents and their children, and seeing the genuine passion she has for young students, I can already tell this is going to be an awesome school year.

Knowing Buddy Roller will be in capable hands every day puts me at ease while I will be at my school attending to my own teaching duties and responsibilities.

So...what are you up to this weekend?

Do you have any special plans?

Tomorrow we are attending a special ceremony for a dear friend of mine.

She has been married to her husband for twenty years, and they are renewing their marriage vows.

Now that is a milestone!

Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

No comments: