Monday, January 18, 2021

On Photographing Food

Almost every day, without fail, my friend and I exchange food pictures...

I'm not sure how this all started. I've always taken photos of food, and my Instagram account chronicles a lot of the meals I eat. But somehow we started a tradition of sharing what we eat each night. 

Whether it's sushi at a restaurant... 


...or these fancy ackee and saltfish eggrolls at this overpriced (but good!) Jamaican restaurant...


...we've been sharing our eating habits for some time now. 

Check out this salad my friend made. Isn't it gorgeous? I mean, who calls food "gorgeous"? I do!


....and just look at this store-bought cheesecake, that got a little dressed up, with blackberries, for a picture!

No matter what day it is, I can always look forward to our food pic exchange. It keeps life entertaining, and I've gained a few new recipes over the years.

No comments: