Monday, October 13, 2014

The "B" Word


Let's talk about the "B" word, and I don't mean bananas. Although I like bananas, and I love clementines even more. That's why I went to Kroger today...to get a few items, and that's when I got called the "B" word.

You see, I had been in the parking lot for a few minutes trying to find a parking spot.  Then I spotted one and went to claim it. As a car pulled out, I was pulling in when I spotted another car waiting to get in. I'm not certain if I stole the spot, but when I got out of the car the other driver had a few choice words for me.

Nothing pisses off a woman more than stealing a parking spot!

Rolling her head, "Didn't you see me waiting for that spot!!!"

Dang, she is mad at me!

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you at first."

And then she called me the "B" word before driving off!!!

"Have a nice day," I responded.

Geez I hope Buddy Roller didn't hear her.

After someone makes you really mad, do you feel better by calling them a bad name? Does it somehow bring you a little satisfaction? Or do you just keep it moving, and try to stay positive?

I'd like to think I'd do the latter. I hope that lady is over it. I hope she's somewhere enjoying her evening and not still stewing over a parking space.

No comments: