Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What to Watch on TV


I was just saying the other day there's nothing to watch on TV.  With so many channels to watch, sometimes you surf and surf, and find nothing but garbage! That was how I felt...until last week. I accidentally stumbled onto a show, and now I'm hooked.  So hooked I just spent the last few hours catching up on the current season...number six. Where have I been the last five years???!!!

This show is soooo good! I'm able to laugh, cry, and relate to the dynamic and talented actors who make up the cast of Parenthood.  This show allows me to escape from my own little bubble and enter the lives of the Braverman family. Covering such diverse content like marriage, divorce, adoption,  failing health, relationships, raising a family, children with special needs, teenage pregnancy, sibling rivalry, love, unity, perseverance, struggles, and so much more, this TV drama is everything I have been looking for in a show.

The only problem is, I just discovered this show, and the very last season EVER is this one! Go figure!  I am so bummed about that.

What are your favorite shows to watch on TV? And what makes a show really good in your opinion?

No comments: