Monday, June 9, 2014

Wrist Candy


As a girlie girl, sometimes it's the little things that matter.

About a year ago, I started making stretchy bracelets.

A teacher friend invited me to a bead show, and it changed my life.


The bead show made me realize what a rip-off it is to purchase costume jewelry.

Why not make your own when you can buy the materials for much less?

Anyways, I did get a little carried away and made lots and lots of bracelets in many different colors.

Now that it's summer, I'm really getting to show off my bracelets and wear them every day.

It's a really nice touch to any outfit, whether dressy or casual.

They're really very easy to make...you just need stretchy cord, beads of your choice, and scissors.

Wear them with bracelets you already own and layer them to dress up your wrist!


For an easy tutorial on how to make these, just search "stretchy bracelets" on YouTube.

Here's an example.


Happy layering!

No comments: