Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Have You Ever?


Have you ever read the entire Bible? From cover to cover?

To be honest, it's been a goal of mine for quite some time. I've started. And stopped. I've started. And stopped. You get the point. Well I'm at it again, and I'm hoping this year I can make my goal a reality.

Over the years, I've read several books from the Bible. Some...over and over again. But I've never read the entire book. I've tried those Bible plans you can read in 365 days, but I've never stuck to the plan.  This time around, I'm doing it my way.  I started with the book of Esther...there's no particular reason why, it's just where I started. I'm now at Psalms, and I plan to read all the way through to the end of the New Testament. Once I'm finished there, I plan to tackle Genesis and then read all the way through to Esther.

How about you? Have you ever read the entire Bible?

No comments: