Friday, February 12, 2016

Stubborn Teeth?



Who knew?

I wrote about this back in August when Buddy Roller's teeth started to shake. That was over 6 months ago! It took that long for those teeth to come out.

I guess his dental hygienist was right...





I had called her not once, but two times, to make sure there was nothing wrong. I just assumed once his teeth started shaking, they would be out.  Soon. Like maybe in a few weeks. But not six months! She told me not to worry, that they would probably all start falling out around the same time, when they were ready.

She was right. Tooth number one came out, then the very next day, out came tooth number two. And then a few days later...out came tooth number 3!!!

Geez. My little guy now has a toothless grin. But. He's still oh so cute!

Happy Friday!

No comments: