Wednesday, June 4, 2014

No Smoking



The next time you decide to light up and fill your lungs with smoke, please take a look around.

Those close by, including children, may not want what you're having!

No thank you!

Buddy Roller had just finished swimming class, and we decided to have a snack outside where it was sunny and warm.

A few minutes later, here comes Ms. Nicotine ready for her fix.

Really?

There's like a child here!

And like most other smokers I've encountered before, she lit up right there next to us and dragged and blew out that disgusting and harmful smoke.

I know it's a public place.

I know smoking is prohibited inside.

I know she has no choice but to go outside.

However, why couldn't she go somewhere else farther away where she wouldn't be affecting others?

Smoking is dangerous.

If smokers want to take years off their life, that's their choice.

As for me and my family, we want to add years to ours.

So the next time you decide to light up, just make sure the air you're polluting is your own.

Please...and thank you!

No comments: