Monday, June 16, 2014

Do What Blows Your Skirt Up


When was the last time you did something that blew your skirt up?

And by that I mean you did something that really made you happy.

Why haven't you done it?

Why do you keep putting it off?

What are you waiting for?


I'm not talking about something that takes a lot of time or money like an exotic trip around the world.

But rather something small that does not require a lot of thought or planning. 

The only requirement, of course, is that it makes you laugh out loud.

So what will it take to blow your skirt up?

The painting class you've always wanted to try?

The vegetable garden you've dreamed of starting?

Or the book club you've been putting off?

Don't wait a moment longer regretting each day that passes by.

I won't.

I'll be checking one more thing off my bucket list.

And I'll tell you how it goes.

Tomorrow.

No comments: